Wherever high-end solutions are required, R&M relies on its E-2000™ family of connectors. R&M is one of only three manufacturers worldwide to manufacture this standardized high-performance connector (manufactured under license from Diamond SA, Losone). The optimum transmission properties of this push-pull connector are based on high-precision ceramic ferrules, adapted interfaces for improved insertion and return losses, and APC 8° ferrules for high-return loss requirements. High quality is guaranteed throughout. 100% of the assemblies are tested directly in the process. The self-closing screen not only provides protection against dust and damage, but also protects your maintenance personnel from high-energy laser light. R&M connectors comply with all the relevant European and international standards (CECC 86 275-801, CECC 86 275-802 and IEC 61 754-15).
• Injection-molded PBT housing, UL 94 V-0 (flammability index)
• Integrated, spring-loaded shutters for dust and scratching
• Long guiding section of connector body
• Split ceramic sleeve/phosphor bronze sleeve
• 1000 mating cycles (zirconia ceramic alignment sleeve)
• 500 mating cycles (phosphor bronze alignment sleeve)
Keine weiteren Filter vorhanden